Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Covers... where are they?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dtortot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After reading some of "your" manga, I was looking for the cover artwork of a few mangas, like Bloodhound.

    It may not be important, but I host a site called Manga Reviewer and it is no brainer what goes around there. And I need at least one of the covers to add to each review.

    So... if someone can tell me where can I obtain covers of this an any other manga you guys scanlated I would appreciate it.

    Although I don't understand why not adding the covers into the .zip files from the beggining.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Fragile's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2003
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, i dont do any scans here or anything, but i think all the mangas here have the cover art right above the chapter links.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, scanner person talking here ^_^

    Blood Hound doesn't have a cover because it was published in a manga magazine, and is not in tankobon form yet. Thus it really doesn't have a cover image for us to post.

    And as for the covers not being in the zip files...::shrug:: it's just something that happened I guess.

    Fragile's right...if there is a cover it's usualy right next to the links.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dtortot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I figuered that, for example the cover of "Cruel Fairytales" was accessed by browsing trhough the links of the dl page.

    Any ways, thanks for your time and confirmation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •